George Haig is a uniquely-experienced Melbourne-based commercial photographer.
- George began his media career photographing film and television stars for TV Week and New Idea.
- He then spent a decade working as a senior photographer for The Australian and Weekend Australian. Stints with other leading newspapers followed
- In 1989 and after 15 years as a leading press and magazine photographer George opened his own professional photography business in Melbourne.
- This experience guarantees his commercial clients he understands the need to tell a story with every shot. He knows how to appeal to target audiences including editors, consumers and trade customers.
- It is this understanding of business needs that has enabled George to build a formidable reputation in the commercial arena for quality photographs and keen pricing.
- His clients come from a wide variety of business and professional areas including marketing consulting, advertising and corporate along with legal, accounting, architecture and construction and business project management.